maandag 23 november 2009

UPDATED!- Abe Twist presents 31 versions of Lee Dorsey's "Get Out Of My Life Woman" part 2



Updated!!!

No less than 31 versions of Lee Dorsey's "Get Out Of My Life Woman".
Great tune, gotta love it!

Here's part 2...

Tracklist:

16. Grassella Oliphant- Get Out Of My Life Woman
17. Tony Gregory- Get Out Of My Life Woman
18. Albert King- Get Out Of My Life Woman
19. The John Schroeder Orchestra- Get Out Of My Life Woman
20. Joe Tex- Get Out My Life Woman
21. The Mighty Diamonds- Get Out Of My Life Woman
22. Iron Butterfly- Get Out Of My Life Woman
23. Hu and the Hilltops- Get Out Of My Life Woman
24. Graham, C. Quintet- Get Out Of My Life Woman
25. Freddie King- Get Out Of My Life Woman
26. Five D- Get Out Of My Life Woman
27. W. C. Clark- Get Out Of My Life Woman
28. The Jaybirds- Get Out Of My Life Woman
29. Jimi Hendrix- Get Out Of My Life Woman (Live)
30. Jormas- Get Out Of My Life Woman
31. Nils Landgren & Joe Sample- Get Out Of My Life Woman

DOWNLOAD:
31 VERSIONS OF LEE DORSEY'S "GET OUT OF MY LIFE WOMAN PT 2"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten