donderdag 19 november 2009

TIP OF THE DAY- BEST CUTS OF MUSIC!!!!



Hi guys,

Recently I discovered the (blog)site to an (internet)radioshow called "Best Cuts In Music" and I think it's excellent!

It's been hosted by two guys named Robe Flax and Sam Houser.
The show is filled with obscure, out-of-print, or just never picked up music, and for a change, the guys are not fancy about it.
Not a single genre remains untouched and you never know what you can expect, except for the fact that the music WILL be good!

They just play great tunes and have a laugh.

I've downloaded about every show now, and listened to it as if it were actual radio (which I have not been doin' since I was 14) and it has been so much fun.

Here's an episode to give you an idea:

EPISODE 24:

Download a few and judge for yourself...

"...For the taste that can't be beat, we've got the best cuts of -MusIc ...-"

Hooray! Listen to all the shows here: BEST CUTS OF MUSIC

1 opmerking: