maandag 23 november 2009

UPDATED!- Abe Twist presents 31 versions of Lee Dorsey's "Get Out Of My Life Woman" part 1



Updated!!!

No less than 31 versions of Lee Dorsey's "Get Out Of My Life Woman".
Great tune, gotta love it!

Here's part 1.

Tracklist:

01. Lee Dorsey- Get Out My Life Woman
02. Solomon Burke- Get Out Of My Life Woman
03. Ian & the Zodiacs- Get Out Of My Life Woman
04. The Mad Lads- Get Out Of My Life Woman
05. Bill Cosby- Get Out My Life Woman
06. Allen Toussaint- Get Out Of My Life Woman
07. Dee Dee, Barry & the Movements- Get Out Of My Life Woman
08. Joe williams- Get Out Of My Life Woman
09. The Paul Butterfield Blues Band- Get Out Of My Life Woman
10. George Semper- Get Out Of My Life Woman
11. Q65- Get Out Of My Life Woman
12. Thad Jones and Mel Lewis- Get Out Of My Life Woman
13. The Leaves- Get Out Of My Life Woman
14. Mick Taylor- Get Out Of My Life Woman
15. Ant Trip Ceremony- Get Out Of My Life Woman

DOWNLOAD:
31 VERSIONS OF LEE DORSEY'S "GET OUT OF MY LIFE WOMAN PT 1"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten