woensdag 7 oktober 2009

Covertune Collection of "Light My Fire" by the Doors PART 3




Part three of my personal collection of wacky/delirious/funky/cheesy/tasteless collection of covertunes of "Light My Fire" by the Doors:

01. Bob Thiele And His New Happy Times Orchestra- Light My Fire
02. Montefiori Cocktail- Dammi Fuoco (Light My Fire)
03. Mike Flower Pops- Light My Fire
04. Shirley Bassie- Light My Fire
05. Northridge High School Band- Light My Fire
06. Natalia Oreiro - Light My Fire
07. Jackie Wilson- Light My Fire
08. Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & the Trinity- Light My Fire
09. Baccara- Light My Fire
10. Da Hool- Light my fire
11. Helmut Zacharias- Light My Fire
12. Elakelaiset- Humppaan Muna Tulessa (Light my fire)
13. Ananda Shankar- Light My Fire

Link:
LIGHT MY FIRE pt 3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten