zaterdag 22 mei 2010

PODCAST- Goodbye and Fuck Off!




Hey guys and gals...

Back again, it's been a while.

I've been busy, and I'm sorry to've let you down.
Therefor I made you a special 30 minute podcast.
It's the first one about break-ups. I'll do another one soon.
Next one will be the about sadness and heartbreak, this one is about the anger one can feel after breaking up.

Tracklist:

1. Johnny Cash- Don't Think Twice (Dylan cover)
"...Now I'm not saying that you treaded me unkind. You could've done a lot better, but I don't mind. You just sorta wasted my precious time... But don't think twice it's alright..."

2. The Black Keys- Next Girl
"...My next girl, will be nothing like my ex girl. I made mistakes back then, I'll never do it again..."

3. Gangstarr- Ex Girl To The Next Girl
"...Don't give me no long face, just exit with grace. You and I had a past, c'est la vie, much respect girl, but now you're my ex girl 'cause I'm on with the next girl... next.... next..."

4. Joe Torres- Get Out Of My Way (Ugly Woman)
...You've been cheating on me baby, and you've been used to having your way. I'm gonna count from 1 to 3 babe, when I say 2 get out of my way...

5. Gas Company- Get Out Of My Life
Title says it all...

6. The Rare Breed- Beg, Borrow and Steal
"...I'd rather beg, borrow and steal than go back to you..."

7. Ben Folds Five- Song For The Dumped
"...So you wanted to take break... Slow it down some, and have some space... FUCK YOU TOO! Give me money back, you bitch..."

8. The Magnetic Fields- You Must Be Out Of Your Mind
"...You can't go 'round just saying stuff, because it's pretty. And I no longer drink enough to think you're witty. If you think you can leave the past behind you must be out of your mind. If you think you can simply press rewind you must be out of your mind..."

9. Solomon Burke- Get Out My Life Woman
... Classic!

10. Lily Allen- Not Big
"...I never wanted it to end up this way,
You've only got yourself to blame, I'm gonna tell the world you're rubbish in bed now
And that you're small in the game..."


LISTEN:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten